Posted on 01 June 2020
Every new acknowledgement of the wonderful work we do here at Ormiston College confirms for us that we are continuing to do a superb job when it comes to providing our students with the very best education that a school can offer.
The College is extremely proud to be included as a finalist in multiple categories of the 2020 Australian Education Awards, including:
• Primary School of the Year
• Secondary School of the Year
• Best Use of Technology
• Best Co-curricular Program
• Innovation in Learning Environment Design
• Best School Strategic Plan
• Department Head of the Year, our congratulations to Head of Mathematics, Joel Speranza
• School Principal of the Year, our congratulations to Headmaster, Brett Webster
This notable accomplishment also puts Ormiston College in the running for the 2020 Australian School of the Year.
This is testament to the wonderful team at Ormiston College and the amazing contributions they make to the quality of our school.
Although the award winners will be announced in Sydney, in November, our community can already be very proud that OC is included among a group of Australia’s most highly regarded schools.
Further information can be found at the following link to the announcement published by The Educator Magazine.